Tempore Memorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempore Memorium

Simply a pack and a family and hopefully a kind of home.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaze Bronze Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazingfire

Blaze Bronze Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Bronze Dragon   Blaze Bronze Dragon EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:46 am

I'm Blaze, I'm the second dragon here and a proud new member!
I love to play football(wide receiver) and baseball(Catcher). I love to watch scary movies such as Aliens,predators 1,2,and the new one predators.I don't like and could never dream of hunting an animal. Mainly because my passion for them is to great. I love dog,wolves,horses,spiders because they are beautiful,snakes are totally epic,mice are adorable. When i grow up I wanna be a vet. I want to be a vet because when I was only 4 years old a wild animal saved my life. My dad threw a frisbee and it landed in the road I went to go fetch it and as i picked it up a truck blew its horn and I froze in fear well a wolf bite my arm and pulled me across to the other side. That wolf is now my pet silver she turned out to be a wolf/dog that had saw me and the truck coming at me and her motherly instinct kicked in and she saved my life. My arm was bleeding but she licked my wounds. When my dad ran over she growled and wrapped her tail around me. When she saw me walk over to my dad and he picked me up nd held me she relaxed. My dad took her with us and gave her to me. Thank you silver I'm in your debt. I always tell her.
As blaze I'm a bronze dragon that looks like eragon but I have long Tan horns. That look like Toki's.
Back to top Go down

Blaze Bronze Dragon
Page 1 of 1