Tempore Memorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempore Memorium

Simply a pack and a family and hopefully a kind of home.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toki Bronze dragoness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki
Admin
Toki

Toki Bronze dragoness Empty
PostSubject: Toki Bronze dragoness   Toki Bronze dragoness EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Hello, I'm Toki, alpha, main moderator and administrator, I'm the first dragon here and if there are any issues that need to be resolved you can ask me by either Private Message (PM) or by my email(s):
hannalorem@yahoo.com
draconmo@gmail.com

Do NOT spam my emails or PM inbox, spam makes me very irritated.
Anyways, as a start, this is a pack, my pack, called Tempus, I'm a writer and an artist, I sing but I don't dance. I draw and paint but I don't sculpt. I love instrumental music but I no longer play any instruments myself, though I used to be a violinist. I'm into online computer games with other people, like The Endless Forest (TEF), Wolfquest (WQ), Feral Heart (FH), Champions Online (Morrigan), Perfect World International (PWI), I played Faxion and Earth Eternal (EE) before they closed down and I played Istaria before my free account expired.
I love fantasy and science fiction, I love biology and writing and reading, I love mythology and especially I love dragons and creating characters. I love bird-watching and archery, while I was practicing I was a very good shot except when the target was moving.
I can't bear the thought of hurting animals, I love animals, I think spiders are cute and snakes are adorable, I love rats and mice and birds, once I have a career and my own place I have big plans for that house. I want a raven and some geckos, a snake, a rat, a pair of mice and a cricket farm so I can feed my animals, I want a large backyard and some cats, I want a koi pond and my own office full of books and art supplies, an easel and a macbook with a bamboo wacom tablet. I want to be an author of fantasy books and make my living doing what I love to do.

As Toki I am a bronze dragoness, looking much like a pernese dragon (from Anne McCaffery's Dragonriders of Pern) except with smooth eyes and long horns like a gemsbok. The color would look much like this, except smooth:
Toki Bronze dragoness BronzeGoldJPG

I'd love to have more people here, I'm in need of a beta, delta and a gamma, all of whom will have the responsibility of helping me maintain the site, if you would like to become one of these email or PM me please.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://tempore-memorium.rpg-board.net
Blazingfire

Toki Bronze dragoness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toki Bronze dragoness   Toki Bronze dragoness EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 am

Very beautiful bio Toki. Smile nice detail.
Back to top Go down

Toki Bronze dragoness
Page 1 of 1