Tempore Memorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempore Memorium

Simply a pack and a family and hopefully a kind of home.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tempore valley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:37 pm

This is the tempore valley it's filled with lots of rivers and food for any species.

Blaze landed on the ground folding his bronze wings so they rest on his back. He stood there and groomed his scales.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Not too far away from the other bronze beast, Toki flew alongside the stream, Flumen Lacrimae, searching for a good fish to satisfy the growing hunger in her belly. She'd just returned from the desert, Gigantes Deserta, and she was thirsty, dirty and hungry.

(Please remember to make an introduction in the introductions section when you've got the time ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://tempore-memorium.rpg-board.net
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:25 am

Blaze finished grooming his scales and his stomach growled. He spread out his bronze wing and flew into the air. He flew high above the sky alongside Flumen Lacrimae eyeing the water for a fish to satisfy his hunger. After a few moments of flying he finally noticed a large fish swimming in the stream. He dove straight downwards diving directly 16 feet infront of a fae bronze dragoness. As his body hit the water,water exploded high into the air. Then only a few seconds later he came flying back up his four feet holding a fish as large as him but weighed less. As he dropped it on the streams bank he licked is scaly lips and bit into the soft ribcage of the enourmous fish."I'm never going to be able to eat this by myself". he thought as he noticed the fishes actual size.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 am

Toki yelped and and backpedaled, growling as another dragon dove in front of me, hissing and watching it pull out a fish as large as itself, her ears perk and she lands near the dragon, hoping that it'll be willing to share.
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:18 am

Blaze heard the hiss and turned quick about to hiss when he see a fae dragoness. His jaw drops a bit but quickly returns to its normal place. He stared at the fae which now stood before him. He noticed she looked a little weak from hunger so he turn and tore of a big chunk and layed it on a rock "Who is that beautiful fae"? He thought to himself as he managed a fond smile. His bright emerald green eyes looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 am

She arched her brows and snagged the chunk of of meat, eyeing the dragon warily as she ate, while not even tasting the fish and just gobbling it up hungrily before licking my lips with my split tongue, flaring my wings at the dragon to discourage it from approaching.
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:39 am

He watched the fae eat and flare her wings to discourage him from approaching her. He didn't get discouraged but he would please the fae so he turned and walkes off. He walks past the dead fish leaving it for her. His tail swayed as he flared his wings and took to the air."I wasn't that hungry anyway". He thought to himself. He knew that was a lie he was starving. He flew to a part of the valley and layed down. The cold stung his scales as he curled up with his head under his wings.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:10 pm

She put her ears down a bit and cautiously approached the fish, but then, seeing the other dragon, she grumbled to herself and grabbed the fish, dragging it over to him, then nudging it towards his head, sitting back on her hindquarters and making a soft snorting sound then burbled. With a growl Toki dragged stones over and breathed fire on them, heating them until they glowed red and radiated heat.
Toki chuffed happily and ate some more of the fish, leaving the majority of the meat for him as she scooted off, grooming her scales.
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Blaze looks up at the fae with caring eyes. Then he slowly bite a piece of the fish eying the fae. He makes a low gumbling sound of submission. He rips of a piece and walks near her holding it up for he as he eyes her then the fish.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Blaze looks up at the fae with caring eyes. Then he slowly bite a piece of the fish eying the fae. He makes a low gumbling sound of submission. He rips of a piece and walks near her holding it up for he as he eyes her then the fish

She pins her ears down, then cautiously takes the chunk of fish, swallowing it whole and laying on her side on the other side of the hot rocks.
"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Blaze looked at her from the otherside of the hot rocks "Nothing. If you want I'll leave". He says in a submisive tone as he lowered his head pinning back his ears and looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 pm

She cocked her head to the side and crooned, hoping she didn't offend or frighten him. But then again, he was slightly larger than her with more muscle, which made him far scarier than she was. She quickly dismissed the idea of frightening him and just hoped she didn't offend him somehow.
"You're welcome to stay, I hardly own this place."
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 am

Blaze looked at the fae"Really, I can stay"? He asks rolling on his back in a submissive position as he exposed his soft belly and throat. He looked at her smiling at her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

She grinned and nodded, cocking her head to the side at his submissive gesture, then she snorted a little bit of smoke, amused before scooting closer to the rocks, opening her wings to absorb more of the heat.
"Where'd you come from, Stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 am

Blaze wags his scaly tail and scoots closer to the rocks"I came from those mountains". He says pointing to the mountains behind her. He looks at her with a fond smile giving a loving growl. "Where did you come from"? He asks her smoke coming out of his mouth as he gazes at her snake tongue licking his lips as her beauty shines in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm

She turned, looking at the mountains and ignoring the closeness of the male dragon, ears flicking as she listened to the sound of his snake tongue sliding over scales.
"I came from the desert." She answered, not turning her head to look in that direction, the desert had been harsh, even for a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Blaze wondered why she was ignoring him as he dipped his head, so his eyes looked at his claws. "Am I really that scary and itimidating to her"? He thought as he sighed silently. " Wow, I can imagine it bsing tough, but not as tough as the mountains where there's very little air. The temps up there dropped 45 below zero"'. He said in a sad and lonely voice. Blaze closed his eyes as some tears ran down his scaly cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Her ears perked, "Why were you up there?" she turned then put her ears down.
She had no idea what to do here, she wasn't good with other anythings.
"Er. . ." She leaned across the rocks and bumped him with her muzzle, trying to cheer him up somehow.
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 am

Blaze looked up at her and knew she was trying to cheer him up. He leaned over the rocks and licked her scaly lips lovingly, as he smiled fondly. Blazed turned around "Goodnight". He says before his flys off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:31 pm

She was startled but had no time to react as he flew off.
She looked around, somewhat distressed and paced, kicking over a rock with a growl. She knew she didn't want to spend the night alone again, not when she just met someone new.
Granted, she had made a very poor first impression but she wanted to have a second one at least.
She leaped into the sky, pursuing him.
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Blaze landed in the middle of a hill "She was so beautiful". He thought to himself as he touched the ground. His long scaly tail wagged as he thought of her. Blaze blew fire at a log and laid down next to it. He smiled when he saw her coming, he let the smile fade before she saw it. He watched her"I don't want to spend my life alone. I want to be hers, I need to make my move tonight". He thought to himself waiting for her to land.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Toki circled the other dragon, flapping her wings loudly, she could've made her approach silent if she wished, but she didn't.
She landed, stumbling a little as her ankles wobbled, standing a few paces behind the other dragon.
"You left."
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 am

Blaze looked at the fae and tilted his head "Did you want me to stay"? He asked her. He took a step towards her abd sat infront of her. His bright emerald eyes gazed into her eyes. Blaze gave a small fond smile and his large scaly tail wagged abit.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 pm

She snorted, "I've been wandering the desert alone for weeks, companionship is desirable." with that she laid on her side, wings folded and wrists crossed. "Why'd you go?"
Back to top Go down
Blazingfire

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Blaze layed on his side as well, as he did his tail wagged. "I didn't think you enjoyed my company". He said looking at the stars. Blaze looked at a rock that was inbetween him and the fae. He looked at her face, then at the rock. Blaze smirked abit, the he perched his lips and blew a very thin line of fire. He kept blowing and moved his head slowly as if he were carving something. Blaze stopped laid his head down, as he looked up at her with his eyes his tail turned the rock around so the fae could see. Carved in the rock was a perfect image of her head and face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tempore valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempore valley   Tempore valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Tempore valley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempore Memorium :: Roleplay :: Settings-
Jump to: